PRIVATE PVP SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRIVATE PVP SERVER

Online Since November 2007. No Wipeout. No Rollback.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

meditation server rejected your log in request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saawsaw

saawsaw

meditation server rejected your log in request Empty
PostSubject: meditation server rejected your log in request   meditation server rejected your log in request Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:05 am

i connected to silkran-free2 and i got connected...then the next day i tryd to connect agen but i cannot login my hamachi olredy it says "THE MEDITATION SERVER HAS REJECTED YOU LOGIN REQUEST" wat will i do??i cant join other network because i cannot login..i tryd reinstall it also but no works...im playing in the US admin...plzz help me tnx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

meditation server rejected your log in request Empty
PostSubject: Re: meditation server rejected your log in request   meditation server rejected your log in request Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:45 pm

saawsaw wrote:
i connected to silkran-free2 and i got connected...then the next day i tryd to connect agen but i cannot login my hamachi olredy it says "THE MEDITATION SERVER HAS REJECTED YOU LOGIN REQUEST" wat will i do??i cant join other network because i cannot login..i tryd reinstall it also but no works...im playing in the US admin...plzz help me tnx

i already sent you another silkran hamachi network for you to join. puno na kasi ang mga free networks. so join the donators network i gave you via txt earlier today
Back to top Go down
https://silkran.forumotion.com

meditation server rejected your log in request
Page 1 of 1