PRIVATE PVP SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRIVATE PVP SERVER

Online Since November 2007. No Wipeout. No Rollback.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i want to be part of you community

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amanuel88

i want to be part of you community Empty
PostSubject: i want to be part of you community   i want to be part of you community Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:49 pm

sir i having a hard time downloading the client in bit torent i spen 2hrs w8ting but still i only have 0.17% awts it sucks dude!!! thats to ugly to seee wahahaha....

thnx and im looking forward to be part of it thnx and more powers!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i want to be part of you community   i want to be part of you community Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:37 am

amanuel88 wrote:
sir i having a hard time downloading the client in bit torent i spen 2hrs w8ting but still i only have 0.17% awts it sucks dude!!! thats to ugly to seee wahahaha....

thnx and im looking forward to be part of it thnx and more powers!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

if you read carefully, torrent is only available when i am at the office. 9-5pm GMT+8.
you came in too late yesterday. from what i observer i uploaded up to 186mb to mr. tsang and around 100mb each to 4 other guys using bitlord 4-5pm only. i was hoping those guys who leeched those files should have also seeded them for latecomers but i think they did not since you said you only got 0.17% in 2 hours.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

i'll seed it again later as soon as i get to work. i hope other bit torrent users will also seed what they leech from me. peer to peer means sharing and not just leeching from 1 guy!

btw, welcome to silkran.
Back to top Go down
https://silkran.forumotion.com
amanuel88

PostSubject: Re: i want to be part of you community   i want to be part of you community Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:23 pm

sir admin can u plsss do another link for the DL station of the client!! because im new here and not familiar with other DL acclerator or software being used...

thnx and more powers..

done. check the new download links for client. one sticky by me, another by ctsang -admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to be part of you community   i want to be part of you community Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to be part of you community
Page 1 of 1