PRIVATE PVP SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRIVATE PVP SERVER

Online Since November 2007. No Wipeout. No Rollback.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I CAN TRACE YOUR IP ADDRESS...PHYSICAL ADDRESS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

I CAN TRACE YOUR IP ADDRESS...PHYSICAL ADDRESS Empty
PostSubject: I CAN TRACE YOUR IP ADDRESS...PHYSICAL ADDRESS   I CAN TRACE YOUR IP ADDRESS...PHYSICAL ADDRESS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:05 am

I love the power of premium hamachi and good SQL scripting. Last night, there was a player from Gamayon Computer Shop badmouthing silkran via global shout. Little did he know that he wasn't only risking his own account... but also the other players' accounts were at risk of being permanently deleted ! He was also risking Gamayon's IP address from getting forever banned from joining SilkRan's hamachi networks ever. I DELETED his account. Lucky for macoy, I have decided not to ban gamayon's ip address yet. I want them to dare me again. One more abusive player from his shop and gamayon is forever non grata in silkran.

Just ask Gilmore Shop Owner. I banned one of their pc's i.p. address permanently. I can ban a single pc or a whole shop's ip address. Please take this into consideration if and when you want to infuriate me, I AM FROM PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL AND U.P. DILIMAN. THINK ABOUT THAT, dumb monkey-brains. if i can trace your i.p. address, how easy will it be for me to trace your physical address, duh! ang dali-dali ninyo hanapin sa manila. mag-inuman na lang tayo at wag magbastusan para masaya.

Another guy was jksa. i banned his i.p. address forever last night too. he told me was studying at ateneo and yet he was begging for free donation items. just like fatima of gamayon shop... hmmmm. they both want free donation items- YOU CAN KISS MY ASS AND YOU STILL WON'T GET THEM FOR FREE.

I DO NOT GIVE FREE DONATION ITEMS/SKILLS TO PLAYERS. I ONLY LEND THEM TO COMPUTER SHOP OWNERS LIKE MACOY SO THEY CAN TANK OR BOOST LOW LEVEL PLAYERS AT THEIR SHOPS. IN FACT, I NOW REGRET GIVING FREE ITEMS/SKILLS TO MACOY COZ HE SHOWED ME LAST NIGHT HE DOESN'T HAVE THE SPINE TO DISCIPLINE HIS OWN STUPID CUSTOMERS. BECAUSE OF THIS MACOY ISN'T GOING TO BE GM EVER HERE IN SILKRAN.
Back to top Go down
https://silkran.forumotion.com

I CAN TRACE YOUR IP ADDRESS...PHYSICAL ADDRESS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRIVATE PVP SERVER :: Priority Discussion :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: