PRIVATE PVP SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRIVATE PVP SERVER

Online Since November 2007. No Wipeout. No Rollback.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i'm a newbie, admin... can you plsss do me a favor...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
patrickdiaz

i'm a newbie, admin... can you plsss do me a favor... Empty
PostSubject: i'm a newbie, admin... can you plsss do me a favor...   i'm a newbie, admin... can you plsss do me a favor... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:55 am

i'm patrick sir... i already downloaded the cliet and the patch of ur silkran... but. still i cn't play.. because i cn't connet to ur server. hamachi problem. it cn't accect new member. plllsss admin.. hepl me let me enter to the hamachi and explore to the world of silkran... i'm from isabela.. a employee of a computer shop.. i wnt to install the silk ran to our shop. plss help me.. and also i dnt have a game account.. but like wat u said the registration is open every 6-7 pm of d day.. i'll try it tomorow. but pls accept my request to enter to ur server. plssssssss... thank you po in advance... agyaman nak.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

i'm a newbie, admin... can you plsss do me a favor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm a newbie, admin... can you plsss do me a favor...   i'm a newbie, admin... can you plsss do me a favor... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:31 pm

patrickdiaz wrote:
i'm patrick sir... i already downloaded the cliet and the patch of ur silkran... but. still i cn't play.. because i cn't connet to ur server. hamachi problem. it cn't accect new member. plllsss admin.. hepl me let me enter to the hamachi and explore to the world of silkran... i'm from isabela.. a employee of a computer shop.. i wnt to install the silk ran to our shop. plss help me.. and also i dnt have a game account.. but like wat u said the registration is open every 6-7 pm of d day.. i'll try it tomorow. but pls accept my request to enter to ur server. plssssssss... thank you po in advance... agyaman nak.

sorry silkran is still full right now. try again next week.
Back to top Go down
https://silkran.forumotion.com

i'm a newbie, admin... can you plsss do me a favor...
Page 1 of 1