PRIVATE PVP SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRIVATE PVP SERVER

Online Since November 2007. No Wipeout. No Rollback.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

question lang poh.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikoto26

question lang poh..... Empty
PostSubject: question lang poh.....   question lang poh..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:23 pm

Gm,

I want to ask if you are accepting g-cash for donations??? Because i found your server very interesting. Not only for your good reputation on your server but also about your donations.... I can say it is really affordable with students who wants to play like me....
Im really addicted to ran online but I don't cut my class just to play RAN and level up all the day... I go home early to play but I never cut class, if ever I do that, I will be grounded for playing PC...
I dont just ask for money for my parents but I save little from my daily allowance.... thats where i get my donations....
Now lets back for donation process..... If you can accept g-cash, I can donate... i cant use smart money coz' all of us here in house are globe users and i dont know how to use money transfers... Im just 14yrs old and I dont have my permanent signature.....
And also about the reborn process, If i am donator, I can reborn unto 12x for free???? then after that i need to donate 100 pesos for each reborn???.....
Just a newbie here in your forums..... I am currently DLing your client and patch.....
I hope i can join this very overwhelm and satisfying server geek geek

hehehe thanks in advance!
sunny sunny sunny
MORE POWER TO YOUR SERVER AND GOODLUCK
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

question lang poh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: question lang poh.....   question lang poh..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:33 pm

I am using a globe sim and my brother applied G-Cash feature for it already. i am not sure how it went. here is my cellphone number 09154528975.

that's the one my brother applied for G-CASH. I am not yet sure if it's already activated or even functioning right now. I'll get back to you after i check it out with my brother and/or Globe people.
Back to top Go down
https://silkran.forumotion.com

question lang poh.....
Page 1 of 1