PRIVATE PVP SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRIVATE PVP SERVER

Online Since November 2007. No Wipeout. No Rollback.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

donate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
allan

donate Empty
PostSubject: donate   donate Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:31 pm

gm gus2 n nmen mgdonate kay macoy gwin mo xa agent d2 s manila.... pede po b yun
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

donate Empty
PostSubject: Re: donate   donate Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:35 am

allan wrote:
gm gus2 n nmen mgdonate kay macoy gwin mo xa agent d2 s manila.... pede po b yun

who is macoy?

baka maging ranocean style din mangyari sa atin ha. baka si macoy eh si GM Dream pala. achecheche.

You can send your donation straight to me. just text me 0915-4528975 and i'll tell you the name of my donation agent that will accept your western union/LBC/ML Kwarta Padala.

I assure you SilkRan will never do any scam or wipe-out. Kaibahan namin ni Magenik, sya walang trabaho at ginagawa niyang hanapbuhay ang private server. Pera lang habol niya sa mga players niya!

Meron po ako trabaho, medyo ok ang sweldo. SilkRan will never ever shutdown due to lack of donators.

I have players from abroad who also wants to donate and they've been bugging me to open a paypal account. I heard paypal isn't supported yet here in pinas. pwede nga gumawa account pero hindi ko naman makukuha yung pera mismo, bale maiimbak lang siya sa paypal. still, i will do that soon to accommodate a makulit player from abroad.
Back to top Go down
https://silkran.forumotion.com

donate
Page 1 of 1