PRIVATE PVP SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRIVATE PVP SERVER

Online Since November 2007. No Wipeout. No Rollback.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where the Donation Money Will Go

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Where the Donation Money Will Go Empty
PostSubject: Where the Donation Money Will Go   Where the Donation Money Will Go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:38 am

Let me reiterate again, I have a JOB that pays me good money so I am not running SilkRan for profit.

I intend to give most of the donation money to the Ilocos Norte Provincial Library. It's an embarrassment for us Ilocos Norte people. We have billionaires around here and yet we have a Provincial Library that CHARGES A FEE to students for internet research access. It's the only provincial library in the world that has less than 500 readable books--- I have more books at home! Furthermore, it is a squatter at Heroes Hall, the space is so small, 20 people could hardly read or research comfortably.

It's a bit annoying that for all the supposed billions of the Marcoses, they never did put up a new building for the Ilocos Norte Provincial Library. Ferdinand Marcos, Jr. was governor for 9 years and yet he never noticed the sad plight of the Provincial Library.

I doubt if our new Governor (the long-hair ponytailed first cousin of Ferdinand Marcos, Jr.)will notice it too. If i was the Governor, one of the first agenda would have been the construction of a new buiding for the Provincial Library. Make it a showcase of Ilocos Norte. Clean. Spacious.Lots of Books. And FREE INTERNET ACCESS to students/researchers.IMHO, A province's economic success could accurately be judged by its public library system...

we are a poor, poor, province. judging by the Provincial Library's current state, we are a 4th class province. We just look prosperous because ilocos norte people have lots of relatives in hawaii, america who sends us pension money every month. sad but true.

SilkRan players can expect their donation to go to this cause. I am making it a personal crusade to help Ilocos Norte Provincial Library. Shit, who knows, I might run for Governorship on this platform alone. I know I won't win but at least I can publicize the dismay I feel for Ilocos Norte Provincial Library's deprived state.
Back to top Go down
https://silkran.forumotion.com
thommy

Where the Donation Money Will Go Empty
PostSubject: TY..   Where the Donation Money Will Go Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:37 am

WE understand .....
Back to top Go down

Where the Donation Money Will Go
Page 1 of 1