PRIVATE PVP SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRIVATE PVP SERVER

Online Since November 2007. No Wipeout. No Rollback.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which is the best?

Go down 
+2
sagence000
totolike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
totolike

Which is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the best?   Which is the best? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:53 am

Pure or Hybrid? Which build is best for everything?, for me ill go for a hybrid type rather than a pure one, yes it requires a little logic and a little creativity to make a perfect build out of a hybrid charachter, but it worth the effort if you got it right. Look at the possibilities of having a pure or a hybrid one.

Advantage and Disadvantages...

Advantage of a pure build - brings out the maximum damage for a given build e.g pure power, maxes out physical damage.

Disadvantage of a pure build - Yes you'll be having your maximum damage, but you'll be lacking of high level skills. think of it as a disadvantage in a pure build.

Advantage of a hybrid build - Tons of high level skill that you wont be worrying about the cooldowns coz you got alot of skills to do b4 you reach the 1st skill you did.

Disadvantage of a hybrid build - Yes you have many skills to cast, but you will not have the maximum damage of it coz ur stat points are distributed equally for the hybrid build e.g pow+dex&int. too bad eh? in this situation you must depend on your skill in playing (lol)

how about you guys? what are your perceptions? come on post dont be shy about your builds.
Back to top Go down
sagence000

Which is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Which is the best? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:38 pm

I may have not yet played this game but as an experienced player of Ran Online PH, i

think it is better to have hybrid. My understanding about hybrid is not entireley/ mereley

about 3 attribute-character w/c are dex, int, pow.... My understanding is that it is ok to

have 2 attribute-character... Having 3 attribute might cost u alot of skillpoints... For me,

having 2 is much better than having 3 attributes of monotype attributed- character... ^^
Back to top Go down
elginsentosa

elginsentosa

Which is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is the best?   Which is the best? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:16 pm

mas maganda ang hubrid d2.....d ka nmn kulang sa stat points at skill points......... ^_^

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.genesyd07@yahoo.com.ph
mamawness

mamawness

Which is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is the best?   Which is the best? Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:11 pm

build ko ay DEX VIT ^_^

dex ko now is 600+ grabe kunat hehe.

the rest stats nilagay ko na po sa VIT para mahaba HP KO ^^

balak ko i reach ang 50K na HP or above. nkakatakot kase ung 287 skill ng DEX SWORDSMAN
khit 30K na HP 1 hit lang tlga.

sana ma abot ko un w/in 15 reborns or above. gudluck sken! LoL!

======================

maganda din ang HYBRID CHARACTERS. d2 kase sa silk ran di ka kukulangin
sa stat points and skill points. unlike sa RANPH. dekada ka mag lalaro para mkapag hybrid ng char. ang mahal pa ng OBLI E. haha! 640pesos WTF??

mgnda din sa boss hunt ang hybrid di ka tlga mauubusan ng skills .
un nga lang mejo may kaliitan hp mu ^_^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Which is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is the best?   Which is the best? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:11 am

mamawness wrote:
build ko ay DEX VIT ^_^

dex ko now is 600+ grabe kunat hehe.

the rest stats nilagay ko na po sa VIT para mahaba HP KO ^^

balak ko i reach ang 50K na HP or above. nkakatakot kase ung 287 skill ng DEX SWORDSMAN
khit 30K na HP 1 hit lang tlga.

sana ma abot ko un w/in 15 reborns or above. gudluck sken! LoL!

======================

maganda din ang HYBRID CHARACTERS. d2 kase sa silk ran di ka kukulangin
sa stat points and skill points. unlike sa RANPH. dekada ka mag lalaro para mkapag hybrid ng char. ang mahal pa ng OBLI E. haha! 640pesos WTF??

mgnda din sa boss hunt ang hybrid di ka tlga mauubusan ng skills .
un nga lang mejo may kaliitan hp mu ^_^

ahem-ahem, 32,767 lang po max stats ng ran. pag lampas dyan, bug na character mo. shaman lang ang pwede mag genki aura para lampas 32,767 hp na hindi naba-bug.
Back to top Go down
https://silkran.forumotion.com
mamawness

mamawness

Which is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is the best?   Which is the best? Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:39 am

Admin wrote:

ahem-ahem, 32,767 lang po max stats ng ran. pag lampas dyan, bug na character mo. shaman lang ang pwede mag genki aura para lampas 32,767 hp na hindi naba-bug.

ahh gnun po ba admin? ty po sa info.

bounce

admin question lang po:

"ILAN PO BA ANG MAX REBORN SA SILKRAN?" Question Question
Back to top Go down
HuntsAuer

HuntsAuer

Which is the best? Empty
PostSubject: ONLY THE STRONGEST WILL SURVIVE!!!!   Which is the best? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:52 pm

Ang Choice k sa dalawa na yan ISA lng ang sagot ko dyaan PURE BUILD ksi pag pure build mas matindi ang damage output mo pero hndi nmn ako nag mamayabang gus2 k lng tlga ang pure build type EXAMPLE favorite ko tlga ang POW type na Swordsman. BKT pow? here's why Because i'm a very advantage boy in killing monsters and very aggressive but NOT VERY AGGRESSIVE IN A STUPID WAY. sorry sa mga madaming caps lock na letters ah lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/huntsauer
Sponsored content

Which is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is the best?   Which is the best? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is the best?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRIVATE PVP SERVER :: General Discussion :: Ran Topics-
Jump to: