PRIVATE PVP SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRIVATE PVP SERVER

Online Since November 2007. No Wipeout. No Rollback.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion(by:ctsang)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ctsang92

Suggestion(by:ctsang) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion(by:ctsang)   Suggestion(by:ctsang) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:43 pm

I think u should fix the clients download to 24 hours, because people in different part of the world would like to play in your server too.( like me)Also i think u should ask player to vote for your server more so you server will have more player. example:asking people to vote before they can come in to your website or pop up asking people to vote for your server.

One more thing u can add top 10 player list in the front of the page, that will make other people wanted to be in the top 10 player list and they will Donate more and spend more time in your server. Also asking their friends to play your server too. Very Happy
The last thing i think u should but the chat box on the front of the page so player can ask for help or talk.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion(by:ctsang)   Suggestion(by:ctsang) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:06 pm

ctsang92 wrote:
I think u should fix the clients download to 24 hours, because people in different part of the world would like to play in your server too.( like me)Also i think u should ask player to vote for your server more so you server will have more player. example:asking people to vote before they can come in to your website or pop up asking people to vote for your server.

One more thing u can add top 10 player list in the front of the page, that will make other people wanted to be in the top 10 player list and they will Donate more and spend more time in your server. Also asking their friends to play your server too. Very Happy
The last thing i think u should but the chat box on the front of the page so player can ask for help or talk.

i am trying to find another host for client, until then pls bear with using bit torrent. once you download the full client, pls upload it to a good filehost.

top 5 rankings and donators are on portal. it's easier to track and update.

chat is also on the front page but it's located below newsbox module. i want visitors to read them first before they use chat box. hamachi chat is also much better to talk to me, more privacy. lemme try tomorrow to move it at the top of portal.

thanks for the tips re: votes. most of my current players are 10-16 yrs old in my town and province. they don't know how to use forum or much less take time to vote for this server. that is why i decided to enlist at xtremetop100,etc. etc.. etc..

i want more mature players from around the world. i can't babysit everynight...
Back to top Go down
https://silkran.forumotion.com
wapak120

PostSubject: uo nga uo nga   Suggestion(by:ctsang) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:47 pm

uo nga uo nga dapat mag lagay ng top 10 players and top 10 donators s mismong pinaka front nitong game pra maakit ang mga pumapasok... heheh gandang idea nun... hal. ako baguhan tapos my nkita akong mga top 10 players ng silk ran.. iicpin wow dami dami n din na adik heheh mka sali nga mki adik n din What a Face
pero bago nyo gawin yan kelangan maganda at maaus ung pag DL... halimbawa kung nsa file front xa ilagay mo n lahat dun ung installer at full patch nung game pra isang DL lng kahit matagal pag natapos naman mabilis n nyang malalaro ung silk ran oh ha Cool dba mas maraming mka2pag DL mas maganda mas madaling mkilala ung silk ran tama bah Laughing Laughing Question

oye oye muna bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion(by:ctsang)   Suggestion(by:ctsang) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:43 pm

wapak120 wrote:
uo nga uo nga dapat mag lagay ng top 10 players and top 10 donators s mismong pinaka front nitong game pra maakit ang mga pumapasok... heheh gandang idea nun... hal. ako baguhan tapos my nkita akong mga top 10 players ng silk ran.. iicpin wow dami dami n din na adik heheh mka sali nga mki adik n din What a Face
pero bago nyo gawin yan kelangan maganda at maaus ung pag DL... halimbawa kung nsa file front xa ilagay mo n lahat dun ung installer at full patch nung game pra isang DL lng kahit matagal pag natapos naman mabilis n nyang malalaro ung silk ran oh ha Cool dba mas maraming mka2pag DL mas maganda mas madaling mkilala ung silk ran tama bah Laughing Laughing Question

oye oye muna bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

top 5 players and donators are infront of this website. its the portal. can't you see it? i type silkran.forumotion.com

if you wanna see top 5 rankings. type nyo, www.silkran.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
https://silkran.forumotion.com
dapios

PostSubject: HOW CAN I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?   Suggestion(by:ctsang) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:27 pm

pls heLp me how to create an account... pls send it to my frenster kyo_kuzanagi23@yahoo.com lol!

pls heLp me how to create an account... pls send it to my frenster kyo_kuzanagi23@yahoo.com lol!

Back to top Go down
Nayr

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion(by:ctsang)   Suggestion(by:ctsang) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:35 pm

Keep voting SilkRan so we can have our own dedicated server! Very Happy

About the in-game registration, it is open from 8am - 3pm GMT +8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion(by:ctsang)   Suggestion(by:ctsang) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion(by:ctsang)
Page 1 of 1