PRIVATE PVP SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRIVATE PVP SERVER

Online Since November 2007. No Wipeout. No Rollback.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion of a new player.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
totolike

Suggestion of a new player. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion of a new player.   Suggestion of a new player. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:21 am

Well why not try to contact dawan, know him? I know he's been hosting ran servers for a couple of years. Well im ne where, im came from many private server of ran like BleachRAN, ChronicleRAN, Akatsuki, Tace and JenMarkOS. but still your server caught my attention, your donation items are so cheap compared to other servers (kaya cguro daming gusto maglaro) then i saw your attitude and way of posting, and i must say im really impressed. (congratulations). thats for now. ill try to contact personally some gm's i knew before. maybe i can be of any help. more power 2 ur server bords! Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Suggestion of a new player. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion of a new player.   Suggestion of a new player. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:44 pm

totolike wrote:
Well why not try to contact dawan, know him? I know he's been hosting ran servers for a couple of years. Well im ne where, im came from many private server of ran like BleachRAN, ChronicleRAN, Akatsuki, Tace and JenMarkOS. but still your server caught my attention, your donation items are so cheap compared to other servers (kaya cguro daming gusto maglaro) then i saw your attitude and way of posting, and i must say im really impressed. (congratulations). thats for now. ill try to contact personally some gm's i knew before. maybe i can be of any help. more power 2 ur server bords! Wink

I heard of Dawan but i don't know him in cyberspace or IRL. welcome to silkRan btw. i am going to kick out all inactive members of my public hamachi networks to let in new players like you. i'll do that tonight. i am still waiting for unionbank to approve my EON account application. i still intend to rent a dedicated server for SilkRan asap.
Back to top Go down
https://silkran.forumotion.com

Suggestion of a new player.
Page 1 of 1